OneNote is a digital notebook that lets you store all your valuable class or project knowledge in one place. Whether your information is text, pictures, or in a paper folder, it can be digitized, organized, and easily accessed from OneNote. You are productive because everything you need on a subject is at your fingertips. You will be able to build learning connections with other teachers and your students for the ultimate school experience.
Create and organize interactive lesson plans that inspire student learning
OneNote 2010 is the smart and easy way to organize—and inspire—your classroom. Once opened on the desktop, you can clip content from a web page, PowerPoint slide, e-mail message, document, etc., and drag it all into one easy-to-find digital notebook on your computer. Educators and students alike can capture information, create and deliver notes, projects, and presentations, and share all the information they need to be successful.
Both teachers and students can:
- Collect valuable data from multiple resources and create compelling class material.
- Increase productivity by organizing teaching materials with OneNote’s powerful search tool.
- Bring the classroom to life by creating fun and interactive lesson plans
- Collaborate and edit documents quickly and easily.
- Share successful lesson plans with educators across the world to help create better learning environments.
You must have a modern browser installed on your computer.
- Windows 7 with Windows Internet Explorer 7 or a later version installed
- Windows Vista Service Pack 2 with Windows Internet Explorer 7 or a later version installed
- Windows XP Service Pack 3 with Internet Explorer 8 installed