Inspire your students' creativity and help them better remember information by using AutoCollage to encourage both visual and verbal learning. With AutoCollage, you can engage your students in a fun and creative way by quickly creating a collage of images. Use it to focus on selected subjects, showcase school events, and much more.
Create a collage quickly and easily
AutoCollage uses face and object recognition to swiftly create a collage of several images. You choose the collage that delights you and best displays the relevant content. With three easy clicks, you open, select, and save your image files, then AutoCollage does the rest by presenting your images in a perfect collage.
Use AutoCollage to inject fun and creativity into any learning situation:
- Increase class participation on a visually stimulating topic
- Design teaching content to focus attention
- Create compelling visual stories on complex subjects
- Review learnings and prepare for reviews in a creative, new way
- Create class memories of special activities or field trips
- Processor: 233 Mhz or faster. 1 Ghz or faster recommended.
- Memory: 128 Mb. 512 MB recommended.
- Display: 800 x 600 resolution. 1024 x 768 resolution with 32 bit color recommended.
- Operating System: Windows XP (SP3) or later. Windows Vista recommended.
- Hard Disk Space: 5 MB recommended.