Communicate ideas more effectively, and turn any homework assignment, essay or group project into a memorable document. Word 2010 brings a collaborative learning experience to every classroom, letting you—and your students—create easy-to-read documents with a personalized touch. Packed with enhanced features to create, edit, and access documents from almost anywhere, Word 2010 helps more students get their point across better than ever before.
Transform any basic document into a visual masterpiece
Simplify any school document and make it more enjoyable and easy to read with Word 2010. Create eye-grabbing visuals with new WordArt templates and Artistic Effects. Select features in the improved Office 2010 Ribbon interface. Import images from your computer and customize their appearance using the new Background Removal tool. Capture screenshots from any Word document and include them in classroom assignments or share them with other teachers.
Use Word 2010 to make any document stand out and be seen:
- Create documents that are easy to understand and enjoyable to read
- Attract attention with eye-grabbing visuals and improved graphics
- Provide comments and suggestions with the click of a button
- Give students a creative avenue to express their ideas
- Develop fun and exciting student projects and assignments
- Access, view, and edit documents from almost any computer or your Windows phone
- 500 MHz or faster processor
- 256 MB RAM; 512 MB recommended for graphics features and certain advanced functionality
- 3 GB available disk space
- Windows XP (must have SP3) (32-bit), Windows 7, Windows Vista with Service Pack (SP) 1, Windows Server 2003 with SP2 and MSXML 6.0 (32-bit Office only), Windows Server 2008, or later 32- or 64-bit OS.
- Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 9.0c graphics card with 64 MB or more video memory.
- Internet Explorer 6 or later, 32-bit browser only. IE7 or later required to receive broadcast presentations.
- Internet functionality requires an Internet connection